Memories ...

To Roisin, Bea and Rach

I see the scene again
it's been making me insane
running round my head
my mind is almost dead

I see the sand and sea
it's where i want to be
I see three special friends
whose time here soon ends
I see the shadows of trees
hundred thousand memories
of the time we had together
friends as good as them? never
they bekon me to come
to join in their great fun
I can't help but think
we're teetering on the brink
we'll soon be split appart
and then the pain will start
can't bear that thought
I know I've been taught
forget the thought, let go
treasure the time now, so
when the time comes
you'll miss them all tons
but you'll have treasured the time
so the memories are all mine
but i can't stick to that
pain will come streaming back
I don't know what to do
haven't got a clue
all i know is pain inside
that i just can't hide
when i see them around
I cry inside with no sound!

25.11.07

No comments:

Post a Comment